- The website, www.installationsolution.com (“the Website")
- Social media applications (“Social Media”) *
- Email and other electronic messages, except for personal messages sent to our customers by an individual from Installation Solution
- Interactions with advertising and applications on third-party websites and services
- Online and offline events or trade show registrations
- Information by which you may personally be identified – name, postal address, email address, employer information, telephone number, or any other identifier through which you may be contacted or identified (“Personal Information”).
- Personal information that we collect may also include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms, such as entering a promotion, submitting an order through the Website, or otherwise contacting us via the Website
- Content that you publish, and view on Social Media
- Correspondence Records for contact you initiate
- Your search queries and content you viewed on the Website
- IP Address
- Device type, unique device identification numbers
- Browser being used
- Operating system
- Internet domain from which your computer accesses the Website
- Referring website
- Date and time of your visit to the Website or Social Media
- Geographical location (country or city-level)
- Search Engine queries used to get to the Website
- Information about how you interacted with the Website, such as pages accessed, and links clicked
How Information is Collected and How is it Used
- To present the Website, Social Media, and its contents to you
- To improve the Website and customer experience
- To generate reports and analytics
- To contact you to provide information or services you requested from us
- To send periodic marketing emails
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provided information
- To carry out our obligations from any contracts entered between us, including billing and collection
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, you, our customers, or third parties from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and our employee and customer’s security; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; and address legal and regulatory compliance.
- Any other way we may describe when you provide the information
Do Not Track Mechanisms
Your browser may deliver a Do-Not-Track (DNT) signal to the Website. Because of the changing state of technology and indecision within the Technology and Marketing industries regarding the meaning of DNT signals, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to honor DNT signals. However, we strive to offer your choices when you use the Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information that does not contain Personal Information about our users without restriction.
We may disclose Personal Information that we collect to our related companies and affiliates, third-party suppliers, partners, and service providers:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided the Personal Information
- For any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process where disclosure is necessary. Including to respond to any law enforcement body, regulatory body, government agency, or court request
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Installation Solution, our customers or others
Privacy on Third-Party Websites and Social Media
We may also provide social media features that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with Installation Solution on various social media sites. Installation Solution is not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to provide in these forums. If the site allows users to publicly post, comment, indicate interest or complaint, and you decide to post a submission, your name or Personal Information may appear on the site. Information you submit can be read, viewed collected or used by other users of these forums and could be used to contact you or send you unsolicited messages that neither you nor Installation Solution control. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and setting on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
How We Protect Your Information
We are committed to ensuring the security of your Personal Information to protect it from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information.
Data Hosting: Data is hosted on data servers qualified by global IT standards and regulations. All of Installation Solution’s data is securely hosted on data servers in the USA. The server and network infrastructure are PCI 3.2.1 compliant.
Data Retention: Installation Solution maintains a robust backup plan where data is stored in a secure location and multiple data backups are retained for a stipulated period and then removed from the system. All personal data is stored and transferred in compliance with applicable global regulations. Application and customer logs generated are maintained per established retention limits. Post this period, data records are scheduled for auto-removal.
Processing Data: Installation Solution processes data necessary for the purchase and delivery of products in a fair and lawful manner. Personal data is processed in a manner that ensures security and confidentiality, including prevention of unauthorized access to or use of this data. User authentication and profile data are collected and processed within the HTTPS (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure) Installationsolution.com secure web environment.
Installation Solution Does Not Sell Your Information
Installation Solution will never sell, rent or trade your personal information with third parties.
Children Under the Age of Eighteen
Access and Correction to Personal Information